TWiki.Fmext Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences of the TWiki.Fmext web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences in TWikiPreferences, and can be overwritten by user preferences (your personal topic, i.e. TWikiGuest in the TWiki.Main web)
- List of topics of the TWiki.Fmext web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- Background color of non existing topic:
- Set NEWTOPICBGCOLOR = #5f2e20
- Font color of non existing topic: ( default #0000FF )
- Set NEWTOPICFONTCOLOR = #dd6611
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Fmext.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Describe what this web does.
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...to do something.
- change the skin for this one ..
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate?: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate: Site-level default template
- TWikiForms: How to enable form(s)
- Set WEBFORMS =
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Fmext web: (See TWikiAccessControl)
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE =
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME =
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME =
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts).
- logo ...
- Set FMEXTLOGO = Fmext/fm_logo_fmext_01.png
- dummy invisible image ...
- Set NIXIMGIF = Fmext/nix.gif
- Set NIXIMGNP = Fmext/nix.png
Revision r1.1 - 16 Jul 2005 - 18:05 - TWikiGuest
Copyright © 1999-2017 by the contributing authors.
All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback